SSS Recruitment 2018 | Requirements – This information is for all interested applicants who wish to take part in the State Security Service Recruitment 2018 and want to know if the SSS Recruitment 2018 Application Form is out, it is to your concern that we bring this notice to inform you that the State Security Service Recruitment 2018 Application Form is out. Here is a step to step guide on how to apply for the SSS Recruitment.
The State Security Service (SSS), self-styled as the Department of State Services (DSS), is the primary domestic intelligence agency of Nigeria. It is primarily responsible for intelligence gathering within the country and the protection of senior government officials, particularly the President and state governors. It is one of three successor organizations to the National Security Organization (NSO), dissolved in 1986. The SSS operates as a department within the presidency and is under the control of the National Security Adviser.
The SSS Recruitment 2018 Application Form has been anticipating in the country till date; many questions have been asked about the State Security Service Recruitment Application form. Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the SSS Recruitment 2018 Application Form?
- How can I apply for SSS Recruitment 2018 Application Form?
- Is the SSS Recruitment 2018 Application Form out?
- When will SSS Recruitment start?
- I need SSS Recruitment 2018 updates?
Note that the SSS Recruitment 2018 Application Form is not yet online, disregard any form of adverts you come across.
Educational Qualification For SSS Recruitment 2018
1. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
2. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How To Apply For SSS Recruitment 2018
To apply directly visit their official website at www.SSS.gov.ng.
Always check back to get the latest update about SSS Recruitment 2018
- Candidate should follow the instructions to fill in your Application Form.
- Only applications in respect of the position would be considered.
- All individuals are expected to apply for ONE position only.
- The online application is free.
- Multiple applications by one Candidate for more than one job will be disqualified.
If you want us to help you with information about the right time to Apply for SSS Recruitment 2018 kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box. Also free to ask any question at any time, We are here to serve you better and don’t forget to bookmark us at www.basevibe.com.