State Security Service Recruitment 2018 – Are you willing to work as a DSS agent? If yes, carefully read this article as it contains all the vital information you need about the 2018/2019 State Security Service Recruitment exercise, how to apply for State Security Service Recruitment 2018 Online Registration Form, Requirements for SSS Recruitment, etc.
The State Security Service (SSS), self-styled as the Department of State Services (DSS), is the primary domestic intelligence agency of Nigeria. It is primarily responsible for intelligence gathering within the country and the protection of senior government officials, particularly the President and state governors.
We have received lots of series of requests from people on different platforms trying to know how legit this rumor is regarding the Recruitment form. Calm down and read this article carefully, as it is going to provide original and reliable answers to the following most commonly asked questions, which are:
- How Can I Apply for State Security Service 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 State Security Service form?
- Is the State Security Service 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will State Security Service Recruitment 2018 start?
- I need State Security Service updates as well as DSS, etc.
- Is the State Security Service 2018 Recruitment for Real?
- State Security Service Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Apparently, from our research, we have understood that being an employer of choice exceeds the regular pay packet. Further, this involves mentoring, listening, training a genuine concern for workers welfare, and acting upon them. In essence, it is all about putting others in your shoes and having their interest and well being at heart.
Requirements For State Security Service Recruitment 2018
Applicants applying for the SSS Recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution. Such Fields includes:
- Physical and Health Education; Psychology
- Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering/IT Specialist
- Peace and Conflict Resolution
- Guidance and Counselling (for female only)
- Computer Science
General Requirements For State Security Service Recruitment
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth or born to Nigerian parents.
- Male candidates should be at least 1.7m tall (for individual posts it`s not necessary)
- Female candidates should be at least 1.64m tall (for individual posts it`s not necessary)
- The expanded chest measurement of the candidate must be at least 0.87 meters (for individual posts it`s not necessary)
- A Government Medical Officer should certify applicant.
- Applicant must not be more than 30 years old.
- Must be mentally fit for service
- Candidate should be physically fit for service.
Documents To Be Submitted
- A letter indicating local government of origin and should be signed by a local government authority.
- Statements of results
- Two color passport photo
Steps To Apply For State Security Service Recruitment 2018
Interested applicants are to forward a Handwritten application letter to The Director-General, State Security Service, Abuja. Current Director General of the SSS is Lawal Musa Daura.
Visit the State Security Service headquarters in your state of origin and submit your documents.
To ascertain if the State Security Service Recruitment 2018 has officially started, you can check out the official DSS website at www.dss.gov.ng and click on careers form the site homepage or kindly bookmark this page and check back for the DSS Recruitment update once it begins.
1. The application is free of charge.
2. Applicant with the following medical cases should not apply
Major orthopedic operations in the past
Natural disabilities (fractures, stammering, and others)
2. Aptitude test will be guaranteed to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process
3. Multiple application will not be permitted. Candidates who attempt to apply numerous times will have their application disqualified
4. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
5. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
For the latest update on DSS/SSS Recruitment 2018 Registration Form, kindly drop your E-mail Address and phone number using the comment box below.