SON RECRUITMENT 2018 Registration – Here is a full guide on how to apply for Standards Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019. SON (Standards Organisation of Nigeria) is now seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill their available Job vacancies.
The Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) is here to improve the life of standardization and quality assurance and also to improve consumer confidence in Nigeria’s global competitive products and services through standardization and quality assurance.
We have received lots of series of requests from people on different platforms trying to know how legit this rumor is regarding the Recruitment form. Calm down and read this article carefully, as it is going to provide original and reliable answers to the following most commonly asked questions, which are:
- Where can I obtain the SON Recruitment 2018 Application Form?
- How can I apply for SON Recruitment 2018 Application Form?
- Is the SON Recruitment 2018 Application Form out?
- When will SON Recruitment start?
- I need SON Recruitment 2018 updates?
- How much is the SON Recruitment Form?
Please note that the Standard Organization Of Nigeria Recruitment 2018 Registration Form is not yet online, disregard any form of adverts you come across.
Apparently, from our research, we have understood that being an employer of choice exceeds the regular pay packet. Further, this involves mentoring, listening, training a genuine concern for workers welfare, and acting upon them. In essence, it is all about putting others in your shoes and having their interest and well being at heart.
Requirements For SON RECRUITMENT 2018 Registration
Applicants applying for the SON Recruitment must possess any of the following.
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
4. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized university;
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Steps To Apply For SON RECRUITMENT 2018 Registration Form
The method of application is online, To ascertain if the Standard Organization of Nigeria Recruitment 2018 has officially started, you can check out the official SON website at www.son.gov.ng and click on careers form the site homepage or kindly bookmark this page and check back for the SON Recruitment update once it begins.
IMPORTANT! Currently and as the time of publishing this post, the Standard Organization of Nigeria Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, so, kindly DISREGARD any form of advert you come across to avoid being a victim of the scam. This page will be updated quickly once the form is out.
1. The online application is free.
2. Aptitude test will be guaranteed to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process
3. Multiple application will not be permitted. Candidates who attempt to apply numerous times will have their application disqualified
4. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
5. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
For the latest update on SON Recruitment 2018 Registration Form, kindly drop your E-mail Address and phone number using the comment box below.