SON Recruitment – This is to inform the general public that the Standard Organization Of Nigeria (SON) is now seeking applications from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies. So if you are interested in working With the Standard Organization Of Nigeria this article is specially made for you and please note that the recruitment requirements, qualifications, guides and other relevant updates will be uploaded here.
The Standard Organization Of Nigeria is an organization charged with the preparation of Standards relating products, measurements, materials, processes, and services amongst others and their promotion at National, Regional and International levels; certification of products, assistance in the production of quality goods and services; improvement of measurement accuracy and circulation of information relating to standards.
The SON Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form is open to all individual who wishes to apply for the different positions in the organization. All applicants are to apply through the official website at www.son.gov.ng.
Currently, the recruitment tends to exist in the Commission for the following:
- Consultancy Services
- Regular Staff
- NYSC / SIWES Students
SON Recruitment 2018 General Requirements
- Applicant Must Possess B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Steps To Apply For SON Recruitment 2018/2019
Interested and qualified candidates who wish to apply should visit the SON Job Application Portal at ⇒ www.son.gov.ng/careers.
- The online application is free.
- Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified.
- No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).