Rocketmail Registration is very easy and simple; It does not require professional assistance. However I will like you to know that creating a Rocketmail account is the same as creating a Gmail Account or Yahoo yahoo mail account.
Rocketmail is a free webmail service providers that are owned by Yahoo, it is one of the very first webmail providers just like other mailing service providers, and it started in the year 1996 and was acquired by Yahoo in the year 1997.
Rocketmail Registration is free. Unlike other email applications, Rocket Mail provides different plans which include three plans for personal use like Basic, Plus, and Ad-free and the other for the Business purpose.
Free Features Of Rocketmail
Here are some free features that will make you like Rocketmail services;
- Rocketmail has an email storage of 1 TB with which you can send any attachments of various sizes.
- Similar to other email services, Rocketmail attachment is limited to 25 MB, but you can use up to 100 MB via in “Attach large files” feature.
- Allows you to connect with people all over the world so that you will never miss the best conversations with your loved ones.
- Allows you to access your emails, contacts, calendar etc. from all over the world using the web browser.
- Not only the free version, but it also offers paid or ad-free version to those people who like to make their business profile on Yahoo Email service.
- When it come’s to Business version, it offers you unlimited storage and a limit of 10 email accounts per user.
Having seen some of the features of Rocketmail Account, If you wish to Create Rocketmail Account Free, Do follow the quick tips I will share with you to create your Rocketmail account now.
Rocketmail Registration | Create Rocketmail Account
- On your browser, log on to www.rocketmail.co
- On the homepage, Click on the Sign-Up button.
- Next, you will see the Rocketmail registration form.
- Now kindly fill in your data in the required empty fields, e.g. Name, last name, DOB, Gender, Mobile number etc
- Then carefully choose a new username name, e.g. lucas@@rocketmail.co
- Once done filling the data. Tap on “Continue” button to sign up new Rocketmail account.
Kudos! You now own a free rocket mail account.
Rocketmail Account Login
- Visit www.rocketmail.co
- On the login page, Enter your username and the correct password.
- Then click on the “Sign In” button to log in your Rocketmail account free.
All the same, since Yahoo acquired Rocketmail in 1997, Most of the users of rocket mail added their account to yahoo mail account which serves the same purpose. However, how to add your Rocketmail account to Yahoo is not a difficult one simply use the comment box below and comment if you want to add your account and the tutorial will be sent to you.
We entertain questions and contributions on this page. However, you can ask your questions using the comment box below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends on social media using the share buttons below Thanks!