Good day to all readers of this article. On this post, We shall be talking about Rediffmail Registration and how to Sign Up Rediffmail Account. This article is here to give you a clear guide to everything concerning Rediffmail Account, Rediffmail Password recovery, Login problems and other related Rediffmail Account issues.
Rediffmail is one of the best email service provider, owned by Rediff.com which is an Indian company and also an online marketing store where you will get any series of goods or products of any brand with millions of email users on its email portal.
Rediffmail Registration is free of charge. If you intend to Sign Up Rediffmail Account, you can only do so by visiting the official portal via www.rediffmail.comand through its app – Rediffmail app which is extremely easy to use.
If you wish to Sign Up Rediffmail Account, you are required to provide the following which is one necessary thing for Rediffmail Registration e.g
Your Full Name, Choose a Rediffmail ID, Prefered Password, an alternate Email Address (usually optional), your Mobile Phone No., Date of Birth, Gender and your country of origin.
Once the following details are presented, you are competent to proceed with Rediffmail Registration.
Rediffmail Registration | Sign Up Rediffmail Account
Here are the correct steps you need to Sign Up Rediffmail Account:
- Go to Rediffmail official registration page @ www.rediff.com
- At the top right corner of the Rediffmail homepage, click on the “Create New Account” link.
- Now, carefully fill in the Rediffmail Registration Form by entering your details.
- Once done, type in the reCAPTCHA code and
- Finally, click on the “Create My Account” button to complete your Rediffmail Account Registration.
Login Rediffmail | Rediffmail Account Sign In
Note that the process of Rediffmail login is quite the same on iOS and Android smartphones, now let proceed with the Rediffmail account sign-in procedures.
- Visit the Rediffmail login page @ www.rediff.com.
- At the top right corner of the Rediffmail login page, locate and click on the “Sign In” button.
- Now, enter your Username, e.g. DaniAlves12@rediffmail.com
- Next, type in your password.
- Once done, click “Go” to log into your account.
Rediffmail Account Recovery Steps
For those having problem login into their Rediffmail Account. To recover your Rediffmail Account, you are required to follow the steps below:
- Visit the Rediffmail login page @ www.rediff.com
- Click on the “Forgot Password” button.
- Enter your email ID and click on the “Next” button
- Now, follow the procedures on the next page to recover your account.
Hope this article was fascinating, if “YES” don’t forget to leave a comment and share to your friends using the social media button as that will make us give you more impressive tutorials and updates.