NIPOST RECRUITMENT 2018 Registration Form– Good news, we are pleased to inform you and the general public, that the NIPOST(Nigerian Postal Service) is now seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill their available Job vacancies. And on this article is a full guide on how to apply for NIPOST Recruitment 2018.
The Nigerian Postal Service is a government-owned and operated corporation, is the Nigerian postal administration responsible for providing postal services in Nigeria.
NIPOST has more than 20,000 employees and runs more than 5,000 post offices. The Nigerian Postal Service also have the following Business Ventures, EMS, Bulk Post Venture, NIPOST Central Workshop, Philatelic Services, Courier Regulatory Services, Parcel Post Venture and Nipost PostCash.
We have received lots of series of requests from people on different platforms trying to know how legit this rumor is regarding the Recruitment form. Calm down and read this article carefully, as it is going to provide original and reliable answers to the following most commonly asked questions, which are:
- When will FCSC Recruitment start?
- I need FCSC Recruitment 2018 updates?
- How can I apply for FCSC Recruitment
- Where can I obtain the FCSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form?
Requirements For NIPOST Recruitment 2018
1. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
2. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
Apparently, from our research, we have understood that being an employer of choice exceeds the regular pay packet. Further, this involves mentoring, listening, training a genuine concern for workers welfare, and acting upon them. In essence, it is all about putting others in your shoes and having their interest and well being at heart.
How To Apply For NIPOST Recruitment 2018 -www.nipost.gov.ng
To ascertain if the NIPOST Recruitment 2018 has officially started, you can check out the official FCSC website at www.nipost.gov.ng and click on careers form the site homepage or kindly bookmark this page and check back for the NIPOST Recruitment update once it begins.
IMPORTANT! Currently and as the time of publishing this post, the NIPOST Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, so, kindly DISREGARD any form of advert you come across to avoid being a victim of the scam. This page will be updated quickly once the form is out.
1. The online application is free.
2. Aptitude test will be guaranteed to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process
3. Multiple application will not be permitted. Candidates who attempt to apply numerous times will have their application disqualified
4. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
5. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).