How To Join British Army Recruitment – Joining the Britain army from any commonwealth country is not as easy as you think, Choosing to join the Army is one of the most significant decisions that you’ll make, but once you’ve decided, we’ll be there to help you on your journey. On this article is a guide on every resource you need to successfully pass the Army selection process.
Before you begin the Army selection process, it is essential you understand the core values required to become a British Army soldier which includes:
- Selfless Commitment – putting other people before you.
- Courage – facing up to danger and doing what is right at all times.
- Discipline – being able to maintain constant high standards, so that others can rely on you.
- Integrity – earning respect and trust of your work colleagues.
- Loyalty – being faithful to your work colleagues and your duty.
- Respect for others – treating others with decency and respect at all times.
Now that we have taken a brief look at the values and code of conduct you will be expected to operate within it is time to explore the selection process.
British Army Recruitment Selection Process
The Army selection process is designed to test your suitability to life within the Army. It can be a difficult process if you don’t prepare and can be a nerve-wrecking one too.
Whether you decide to pursue a career in IT/Communications, Healthcare, Logistics, Combat or Engineering, you can be certain that your career in the British Army will be rewarding and immensely satisfying.
The Army selection process for Regular Soldier consists of:
1 – Make contact with the Armed Forces Careers Officer (AFCO). Submit your application for joining the Army as a soldier. (Note: you are not committed at this point)
2 – BARB test and AFCO Interview.
3 – Attend the Army Development & Selection Centre (ADSC).
4– Medical and further checks.
5– Offer of employment and Initial Training.
Eligibility For British Army Recruitment
- All applicant must be of or members of Commonwealth countries
- Must be of age in line 18-47 years
- All applicants must be physically and medically fit
How To Join British Army Recruitment
Application for the British army recruitment is online, here are few steps on how to go about the online application or registration form. It is important you adhere to the instruction below if indeed you want to apply successfully.
To apply online, CLICK HERE.
Did you know, as an Army Soldier:
- You are offered over 500 different qualifications, from GCSE to degrees, including all kinds of professional and practical skills in areas such as chartered engineering and accountancy that will build up your CV
- You will start on an annual salary of £18,305 after training, plus pension. In comparison, the UK’s national average apprentice earns £6,846 and may not have job security at the end of their apprentice.
- Will be offered a clear career structure with annual pay rises and a clear promotion path
- Receive six weeks paid leave, plus bank holidays
- You have access to a free gym, sports facilities and the chance to train with the very best coaches. You could play in overseas tournaments or on international stages like Twickenham.
- Have opportunities to travel overseas for operations, sport and peacekeeping, from training in Kenya to support the UN in Cyprus.
- You can take up adventurous training from mountaineering in the Himalayas, to sky-diving in Florida.
If you have any question about the British Army Recruitment Form, kindly use the comment box to let us know we all help you out.