How to Change Facebook Account Language – Do you wish to know how to change your Facebook language to your preferred language? If yes, carefully read on and see for yourself how you can quickly change your facebook language to any language of your choice.
Facebook is an extensive social network used in most of the world and for Facebook to be accessed quickly by users. Facebook supports so many languages to enable users to read so many things comfortably.
On Facebook, every user is given an opportunity or access to read Facebook in English or any language they want. Facebook also added some fun languages such as pirate English. which allows your labels and menus on your page to pirates’ lingo like the word “wrenches” instead of the word “friends.”
Facebook users can now change Facebook Account language in so many ways such as
Multilingual posts; Allows users to post in more than one language.
Languages in your story; users can set the language they want to see in comments, posts, etc. allowing them to translate it to the one they want.
Facebook Language; this type changes the language of your Facebook interface
How to Change Facebook Account Language – Easy Steps
If you wish to change Facebook languages displayed on your Facebook follow the steps below
2. Click on the downward arrow placed at the top right corner of the page
3. Click on the settings icon
4. Tap on the language button (see image below)
5. You will see a question which says “what language do you want to use Facebook in” click on the edit icon
6. Choose your preferred language from the languages stated below
7. Click on the save changes icon to enable the language
How To Change Facebook Account language back to English
1. Go to your timeline page on your profile
2. Scroll down and click on the language section
3. Click on the icon that says “English.”
4. Click on the blue button that comes up in the new language
And instantly your Facebook language will be translated into English.
Hope this article was very beneficial? Please do share it with your friends and family on social media to help us to reach lovely people.