FRSC Recruitment 2018 – Do you have all it takes to join the Federal Road Safety Corps? If yes, apply now for ongoing Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment. On this article is the latest update via the FRSC Recruitment, How to apply for Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment, FRSC Recruitment Requirements and Educational Qaulifiations .
The Federal Road Safety Corps is the Government Agency with statutory responsibilities for road safety administration in Nigeria. The functions of the Commission relates to:
- Making the highway safe for motorists and other road users.
- Recommending works and devices designed to eliminate or minimize accidents on the highways and advising the Federal and State Governments including the Federal Capital Territory Administration and relevant governmental agencies on the localities where such works and devices are required, and
- Educating motorists and members of the public on the importance of discipline on the highway.
As a road safety officer, you are entrusted with the responsibilities for:
- Preventing or minimizing accidents on the highway
- Regulating the use of mobile phones by motorists
- Educating drivers, motorists and other members of the public generally on the proper use of the highways
- Conducting researches into causes of motor accidents and methods of preventing them and putting into use the result of such researches
- Giving prompt attention and care to victims of accidents
- Determining and enforcing speed limits for all categories of roads and vehicles and controlling the use of speed limiting devices.
Reports have it that the FRSC Recruitment form is out online. But I would like to bring this to your notice that most of this information is not valid and you should be careful before you get scammed by those who will offer you a fake Form in exchange for money.
We have received lots of series of requests from people on different platforms trying to know how legit this rumor is regarding the Recruitment form. Calm down and read this article carefully, as it is going to provide original and reliable answers to the following most commonly asked questions, which are:
- Is the FRSC Recruitment form out?
- When will FRSC Recruitment start?
- Where can I obtain the FRSC Recruitment form?
- I need FRSC Recruitment updates,
- Road safety Recruitment Portal
- How can I apply for FRSC Recruitment 2018/2019?
Apparently, from our research, we have understood that being an employer of choice exceeds the regular pay packet. Further, this involves mentoring, listening, training a genuine concern for workers welfare, and acting upon them. In essence, it is all about putting others in your shoes and having their interest and well being at heart.
Requirements For FRSC Recruitment 2018/2019
Applicants applying for the FRSC Recruitment must possess any of the following:
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
4. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized university;
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How To Apply For FRSC Recruitment 2018
The method of application is online, To ascertain if the Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment Recruitment 2018 has officially started, you can check out the official FRSC website at www.frsc.gov.ng and click on careers form the site homepage or kindly bookmark this page and check back for the FRSC Recruitment update once it begins.
IMPORTANT! Currently, the 2018 FRSC Recruitment form is now out online.
1. The online application is free.
2. Aptitude test will be guaranteed to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process
3. Multiple application will not be permitted. Candidates who attempt to apply numerous times will have their application disqualified
4. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
5. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
For the latest update on FRSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form, kindly drop your E-mail Address and phone number using the comment box below.