British Army Recruitment 2018 – Are you ready to the Britain Army? Do you have all it takes to join the Britain army? Then read the guide below to see how to apply for British Army Recruitment 2018 Application Form. We are pleased to inform the general public and all interested applicant that the British Army Recruitment 2018/2019 Online Application Form For Commonwealth Countries is now out Online.
The British Army is the principal land warfare force of the United Kingdom; It is the third-largest public sector employer in the UK by some employees (125,430). Comprising of over 80,000 trained regular personnel and just over 26,500 trained reserve personnel.
The British Army is actively engaged in operational duties across the globe; such responsibilities range from peacekeeping to providing humanitarian aid, from enforcing anti-terrorism measures to helping combat the international drugs trade.
We have received lots of series of requests from people on different platforms trying to know how legit this rumour is regarding the Recruitment form. Calm down and read this article carefully, as it is going to guide you through the
- British Army Recruitment 2018 Form
- British Army Recruitment 2018 Requirements
- How to apply for 2018 British Army Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment 2018 for Commonwealth
- British Army Recruitment 2018 process
- army application form
- army application form 2018
- british army recruitment 2018 Guides
- British Army Recruitment 2018 for foreigners
Please note that the British Army Recruitment 2018 Registration Form is now online, and here are the requirements involved.
Eligibility For British Army Recruitment 2018
- All Applicants must be of or member of the commonwealth countries
- Must be of age in line from 18-47 years
- All Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Open to all Commonwealth Countries.
Applicants must be enrolled in a recognised Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree programme, and most cases should have at least two years left of their course. At the Commanding Officer’s discretion those who are at Postgraduate level but are considering careers in the military, or have evidence of the pursuit of further education once they have completed their current course, may be considered.
Documents Required For British Army Recruitment
- Birth Certificate
- Driving License if held (both parts)
- Cheque book
- All Bank details – Account Number and Sort Code for payment
- Naturalisation certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of blood group (if held)
- Two passport type photographs
- Student Union Card
- National Insurance Card (or NI number if known)
- NHS Card (or NHS number if known)
TRENDING JOB VACANCY
Steps To Apply For British Army Recruitment 2018
Here are few steps on how to go about your online application or British army registration form. So adhere to the instructions below, if indeed you want to have a successful account registration:
1. Visit the official British Army Recruitment portal HERE
2. Carefully fill the registration form by entering your details see image below
3. Once done click on the SUBMIT button to Successfully Apply for the 2018 British army registration form.
If you have any question about the British Army Recruitment 2018 Registration Form, Kindly make use of the comment box to let us know, and we all help you out. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, WhatsApp etc.