9MOBILE RECRUITMENT 2018- Good news, here is a one-time life opportunity for all Nigerian job seekers, We are pleased to inform the general public that the 9mobile Telecommunication is now seeking applications from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies. On this article is all you need to know about the ongoing 9mobile Recruitment, The requirements involved, how to apply and other critical updates.
Currently, the new Telecommunication company is now recruiting fresh Nigerian graduate and unemployed youths to fill their current job vacancies. So I want t use this medium to inform all interested applicants who wish to apply to be on alert at any time.
The application for the 9mobile recruitment is done online and requires no fee or any charges. So here is how to apply for 9mobile Recruitment.
9MOBILE RECRUITMENT 2018 Requirements
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and three other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- A recognised University Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering in Sciences courses /Other Courses.
- Good understanding of telecommunication business and technology model.
- Good understanding of business analysis and project management methods.
- Excellent conceptual and analytical thinking skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Excellent Team Work & Effective Communication
9mobile Job Recruitment Available Positions
- Vendor management (Human Resource Advisor)
- Customer relation officer (self-service & electronic channels)
- customer support
- broadband systems planning engineer.
How To Apply For 9mobile Recruitment 2018
All interested applicants are to forward their CV to the 9mobile official website. Also, they are to upload other relevant document requested via the same platform.
1. The online application is free.
2. Multiple application will not be permitted. Candidates who attempt to apply numerous times will have their application disqualified
3. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
For those who want us to provide them with more updated information about the 9mobile Recruitment, Kindly provide us with your email address and phone number in the comment box below. Also do help us share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp using the share buttons.