Warning: Illegal string offset 'alt' in /homepages/7/d714957615/htdocs/clickandbuilds/mywebsite/wp-content/themes/swift/lib/functions/display.php on line 731
Warning: Cannot assign an empty string to a string offset in /homepages/7/d714957615/htdocs/clickandbuilds/mywebsite/wp-content/themes/swift/lib/functions/display.php on line 731
2018 Nigerian Police Recruitment – Do you have what it takes to join the NPF?, Are you interested in joining the NPF? if yes, then carefully read this article as it contains all the essential information you need about the ongoing 2018 Nigerian Police Recruitment exercise.
We are pleased to inform the general public and all interested public that the 2018 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form is now out online.
Following the release of the 2018 Nigerian Police Recruitment Online Registration Form, All interested applicants are now adviced to follow the guidelines below while filling the application form online.
The 2018 NPF recruitment exercise calls for only Police Officers of lower cadre into the Nigeria Police Force which has now given a good opportunity to Nigerian citizen ( especially undergraduates or those with SSCE) to join the NPF.
The NPF will be recruiting additional 31,000 cadres in order to increase the workforce of the Nigerian Police, So if you wish to apply, here is your opportunity to join the NPF.
Before you apply for the Nigerian Police Recruitment Form, they are certain requirements which you must attain in order to be eligible for the recruitment exercise which includes:
Eligibility For 2018 Nigerian Police Recruitment
Below is the requirement for those who intend to apply for a position in the current 2018 NPF Recruitment exercise:
1. Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number
2. Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age
3. All Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
4. Every Applicant must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for the female.
5. Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
How To Apply For 2018 Nigerian Police Recruitment
Interested applicants are to follow the guides below to start and complete your own application:
1. Visit the official NPF Recruitment portal at www.policerecruitment.ng
2. Now click on join to start your application
3. Next, carefully fill in the details required
4. Click on register
1. Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it to the examination/screening and recruitment center.
2. All applicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
3. Ensure to print out the completed Nigerian Police 2018 form
4. Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
Always check back to get the latest update about the Nigerian Police Recruitment Exercise. Also, do help us share this article with your friends on social media using the share button below.