2018/2019 US Army Recruitment – Good new, We are pleased to inform the general public and all interested applicant that the 2018/2019 US Army Recruitment Online Application Form is out. the online application portal for the US Army Recruitment is open to all citizens of the US.
The United States Army (USA) is the most significant branch of the United States Armed Forces and performs land-based military operations.
As the oldest branch of the U.S. Military, founded in 1775, the Army is a powerful fighting force defending and serving our nation by land, sea, and air. Elite groups within the Army, such as the Army Rangers and Special Forces, receive specialized training for advanced combat situations.
On this article, we are going to show you the guides on how to apply for US Army Recruitment, the requirements involved and other essential updates via the US Army Recruitment.
General Requirements For US Army Recruitment
All interested applicants are to adhere strictly to the requirements listed below.
- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or resident alien.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (such as a GED)
- Be single with no children or married with 2 or fewer children.
- At least 17 but not yet 23 years of age as of December 2018
- Pass the ASVAB test and.
- Pass the physical.
How To Apply For US Army Recruitment
To ensure you complete your application online, follow the procedure on the recruitment portal to complete your application.
- Visit the official US Military Academy website HERE.
- On the homepage, select and click on West Point Admission.
- Now, click on “Start your Application.”
- Next, kindly fill the form and click on the submit button to complete your application online.