Steps To Check NABTEB Result Online – For all candidates who took part in the just concluded National Business and Technical Examinations Board, We are pleased to inform you that the NABTEB result has just been released online. This article will be guiding you on how you can Check NABTEB Result Online.
On this article, we have mapped out an easy way for all candidates to check their NABTEB result for any year of their choice both for the main exam and modular provided he/she has the Exam details and the card pin.
So with the post, you can now Check and print out NABTEB Result Online from the comfort of your home without visiting any cyber cafe for an assistant.
NABTEB RESULT CHECKER – Items Needed
Here is all you need to check your result anywhere anytime. Remember no particular skill is required, all that you need is just;
- The Candidates Number
- Card serial number and
- Card Pin
- Year Of Exam and that All!
Provided you have all the items listed above; you are now good to go.
Steps To Check NABTEB Result Online
To check NABTEB Result directly;
- Visit the NABTEB official website at eworld.nabtebnigeria.org.
- Enter your correct details as outlined on the page
- Check the send to email box if you want the result to be sent to your email address and enter your email address.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- A new tab displaying your Result will automatically come up. You can now print by directly connecting your device to a printer.
Also, they is another method which you can use to Check NABTEB Result Online, which is called the offline process.
NABTEB RESULT CHECKER – Offline Method
You can also check your NABTED result using your Mobile device without Internet network. Note, you can’t print out result using this method. Follow the steps below to get your result.
- Send SMS in the format below:
- NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327
- For example: To check for May/June results,
- To check for Nov/Dec results,
Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
Wait for your result to be delivered to your mobile phone via SMS.
Don’t use a card that has already been used by another candidate.
Do not enter an invalid e-mail address for the result to be sent as this will penalize you by deducting your card use.
Provided you follow the steps below, you will be able to access your 2018/2019 NABTEB Result. You may use the comment box if you encounter any problem in checking your result.